Please download our Sports Grant information below.
We are members of the local sports partnership, this enables us to make our provision sustainable by working together to provide competition, by providing training for all staff and access to high quality support and resources.
As a school we are working to increase participation, develop sports leadership and improve attainment.
- All pupils access at least 2 hours of PE.
- In addition all pupils are involved in forest schools for all or part of the year.
- Play coaches support younger pupils to be active at playtime.
- 100% of Year 6 pupils learned to swim 25 metres using a range of strokes and to self rescue (2018/19)
- 92% of Year 6 pupils pupils learned to swim 25 metres using a range of strokes and to self rescue (2019/20)
- Our swimming lessons take place in the second half of the spring term so the data is updated at Easter each year. Pupils not achieving the target distance are supported with intensive swimming lessons.