Key/ statutory Information & Safeguarding
The links below and to the right will take you to the Key Information for our school
- Safeguarding & Child Protection including E Safety and our work to eradicate bullying can be found in the Safeguarding & Child Protection section
- Curriculum information can be accessed here.
- Our behaviour principles can be found within our Behaviour Policy and within Health, Safety and wellbeing. For parents seeking support with a child's behaviour at home information can be found here.
- Our Access Plan can be found in our Policies section
- For Statutory information follow the link to the right.
- Please follow this link if you are looking for News, Diary Dates or Trip/Event Letters