Our Values and Aims
Newton Burgoland Primary School is a traditional school. We place a high premium on good manners, good behaviour and learning together.
Our school promotes the values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs; see 'Promoting British Values' download below.
"The school motto of ‘Together we can achieve excellence’ has been achieved not only academically but in all aspects of personal development, which are now outstanding."
Newton Burgoland Primary School is an inclusive community which strives for and achieves excellence and enjoyment in all areas of school life.
By working together with parents and the wider community we:
- Maximise progress for all children across a broad and balanced curriculum
- Raise levels of children’s attainment continuously
- Celebrate the progress and talents of all children
- Develop all children’s ability to make responsible, thoughtful choices in a secure environment
- Develop all pupils’ curiosity, independence, ability to work with others, tolerance and sense of justice
- Develop all pupils’ ability to engage with learning and to persevere
- Prepare all our pupils for life and learning in the 21st century
- Develop ‘e-confidence’ alongside ‘e-intelligent’ attitudes towards technology
- Foster caring relationships