Together we are Outstanding
We believe that for a child to be successful, it is crucial that parents (every child's first and best teacher) work alongside our teachers and all other adults at school. We communicate regularly with parents via text and email
We expect parents to:
- Work in honestly and respectfully in partnership with us to support their child's learning and development. Attending parents evenings, encouraging reading at home and checking that homework is completed on time.
- Believe that their child is capable of academic success and to ensure that their child is in school on time, everyday, wearing their uniform.
- Commit to allowing their child to go on school trips and encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Avoid taking holidays in term time
- Talk to us if they are worried and help us to be the best we can be.
- Commit to being an active member of our community
- Support and respect the schools policies and rules both publicly and in front of their children
We expect our teachers to:
- Believe that every pupil is capable of academic success at school and beyond.
- Show every pupil unconditional positive regard.
- Work honestly and respectfully, in partnership with all parents and pupils.
- Help every pupil to develop strong habits for learning and a growth mindset.
- Commit to life long learning
We expect our pupils to
- Believe that they can
- Always work, think, and behave in the best way they know how,
- Arrive at school on time every day, prepared to enjoy learning,
- Complete all their homework to a high standard,
- Ask for help from adults, if it is needed.
- Wear the school uniform with pride,
Sue Ward (Head teacher)
Read our Ofsted Report, find out about PE, after school clubs, local childcare, our classes, read out latest data report and contact us to arrange a visit.