Parental Support Information and Links
At Newton Burgoland we view every child and family with unconditional positive regard, everyone is part of our very special family. Please do not hesitate to make an appointment to come and talk to us if you think you need some support. The contact information below might be of use to you and your family: -
• School Nurse and Healthy Together contact information in our School Nurse section
• SUNRISE Wellbeing http://sunrisewellbeing.co.uk/# – contact information below
• Centre for Fun and Families Telephone: 0116 223 4254 - http://www.cffcharity.org.uk/ school can complete a referral form
• Home Start Tel: 01530 411 121 - https://www.home-start.org.uk/home-start-north-west-leicestershire – Parents or school can refer
• Wellbeing Practitioner – information attached, accessed through Early Help, see below
• *Early Help – you will need to complete the online form below to access this (school can also refer)
• P3 Charity Tel: 0115 850 8190- Improving lives and communities, delivering services to enable people to unlock their potential and open-up new possibilities - https://www.p3charity.org/get-help/get-help
• Citizens Advice Tel: 0300 3302 111 - https://citizensadviceleicestershire.org/get-advice/coalville/
*This is a link to take you to the Early Help online form - https://resources.leicestershire.gov.uk/education-and-children/child-protection-and-safeguarding/early-help
Please click on the green ‘Request Services’ button - this will open the online form.
Please let us know if you need any help completing any referral forms.